- You can rent a car if you are at least 20 years old and you have at least 1 year of driving experience.The maximum age for person renting a vehicle is 80 years.
- When renting a vehicle, the renter/driver must present a driver’s licence in his or her name. The renter has to provide to additional identification documents (a passport or an ID-card). The renter/driver must confirm that the driver’s licence is valid and that their driver’s rights have not been suspended. The same conditions apply to additional drivers.
- The required guaranty starts from 100.- EUR.
- Insurance responsibility from 400.- to 500.- EUR, depending on the car.
- In the area of Tallinn center, the delivery and take away of the car cost 10.- EUR, if the reservation is at least 3 days, then the car delivery is free within center of Tallinn (also airport).
- If the car is given to the renter with a full tank then it has to be returned with a full tank.
- Taking the vehicle over Estonian border without lessor's written permission is prohibited.
- Fines collected in the time of rental can be collected afterwards. Fines, which were not informed to the lessor, shall be charged double.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is forbidden in the rental car. The fine on penalty is 200.- EUR.
- The payment for rent have to be made before the begining of rental period.
The lessor has got the right to choose our clients!